Saturday, October 15, 2011

Double Double Toil and Trouble

Hello to my fellow Children of the Night. For years now I have had an obsession with all things horror and Halloween. About a week ago as I was shopping for more Halloween props the clerk in the store described to me her Halloween themed Christmas tree and wistfully exclaimed "why can't it be Halloween all year long?" Struck by this woman’s lament, I was inspired to this, my attempt to bring a little spooky and a little creepy to the rest of the year. I’ll try and cover a variety of topics from gory recipes to the latest horror movie (or TV show). I’m also a resident of Florida and have several fabulous hunted attractions at my disposal this time of year.
At first I can't guarantee more than one post a week, as I find more material though I hope to post at least three of four a week. I hope y’all stick around for the fun as something wicked this way comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment