Monday, February 27, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Greetings Children of the Night!

I've been crazy busy since Friday night. I am now the volunteer coordinator for this year's Party Like A Pinup event at the Cuban Club, Ybor City, Florida. All the proceeds will benefit Pinups for Pitbulls. We're being hosted by Little Pet Project as well as Pit Stop Bully Rescue. If you live in the Tampa, Florida area please come and join the party! If not, Pinups for Pitbulls does take donations. *wink wink*

Anyway on to polish! Here is the color I chose to wear for our event Friday night. It's a lovely rosy pink, berry-ish color by Mary Kay called (funny enough) Roseberry. I have no idea how long I've even owned this color and I almost never wear it. I'm not a huge fan of pinks. This color went amazing with my dress for the event though. So 40s and retro.



Here it is with one coat of Nail Life Gripper, two coats of Roseberry, and one coat of Sally Hanson Super Shiny. I'm not impressed with the wear on this one. I did my nails Friday and I already had tip wear by Saturday morning. In these pictures you can actually see some chipping.

It was a really cloudy day so my pictures didn't come out nearly as good as I'm used to. *harrumph*

Today I have another meeting with the PLAP crew and Saturday night we have an event with Gaspar's Grotto in Ybor.

Have a Morbid Monday and thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment