Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Can We Talk?

Greetings Children of the Night.

Getting back to my roots I have something a little more 'gothic' to show you. Sinful Colors Let's Talk is the most delicious shade of purple. It's a true grape-y purple. My pictures for what ever reason actually came out far too blue, and not enough purple. It's got a really pretty subtle shimmer to it. It's only a two coater, and after the top coat tool on a almost jelly-like quality in person. The first coat it comes out a really dusty purple. After the second coat, it matches the bottle perfectly. These pictures are one coat of Nail Life Gripper, two coats of Let's Talk, and a coat of Sally Hansen super shiny.

shade

shade
 In the flash pictures you can really see the shimmer and how this color is far more purple than blue. Here I think you can also see some of the brush stokes. That isn't evident in person. I don't feel there is a brush stroke in sight.
flash

flash

sun

sun
I love this color. It's such a pretty true purple. So many purples have too much red or pink in them. For $2 I love it.

Tonight is Face Off season finale. Will you be watching? I know I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment