Saturday, March 17, 2012

Irish Toes are Smiling

Greetings Children of the Night and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I usually wouldn't think of posting a picture of my toes seeing as how I know it can just weird some people out. Well, that and I haven't had a proper pedicure in *years*. However I was struck for an idea for this skittle pedi and after the Boy's reaction to it I felt it should be shared with everyone. When he saw my toes, he blurted out, "why can't you just get drunk on St. Patty's Day like a normal person?!" Personally I like the end result.

 It's one coat of Nail Life Gripper and one coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. After that I put a second coat of color on each nail; the green is Sketch n Etch (Finger Paints), the orange is Wet n' Wild Fantasy Orange. The big toe is just a taped off stripes (I use blue painter's tape) to resemble the Irish Flag.

Simple but a fun effect. The Boy can't wait for me to take it off. He likes it when my fingers and toes match. What did you guys do for St Patty's Day? Leave me a comment and share.


No comments:

Post a Comment