Friday, January 13, 2012

Face Off Season Two

Happy Freaky Friday!

I hope y'all have something amazing planned for this weekend. I never did end up seeing The Devil Inside. The reviews from fellow bloggers on Twitter plus the paper and websites in general convinced me it wasn't worth wasting the time or the money. This week's fun budget was spent having dinner out with a friend after the memorial service Wednesday night. My next big movie is The Woman in Black. First of, yes... I am a Potter-ite and I am practically jumping out of my skin to see Daniel Radcliffe in something new. On top of that, it's my favorite genre, the haunted house film. *seal clap*

I made it home from the Memorial in enough time to catch the replay of the season opener of Face Off! I am beyond words with the happiness that his show made it for another season. This one looks like a good one too. Face Off is a Sy-Fy Channel original, elimination-style show, featuring special effects make-up artists. Click here for more information. For those of you that have never seen an episode (for shame. Unless you don't live in the US, then you're forgiven) here is my favorite scene from last year. Who doesn't love a Zombie Dance Party? Besides Natalia Kills makes me happy and this song is to die for. (He he he I made a funny.)

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com

The first set of challenges were simple yet effective. I agree with the judges on the first challenge. What Brea tried to accomplish with her "human skin suit" was completely lame at best.

When I realized enough women were actually competing this year to have a complete women's team I got giddy all over again. They completely rocked the challenge too; re-imagining the Wizard of Oz. The complete shocker of the night though was that Brea went from the atrocity to the right to the best character of the night.

I don't have a favorite artist yet, it'll take a few weeks. Admittedly though, Nix does have an amazing mustache AND he's from Orlando. I count him as my home-town favorite.

Next week is an underwater challenge. Catch the preview here. I can't wait! Squee! Ok... I think I'm done now.


No comments:

Post a Comment