Friday, January 20, 2012

Vampire Mani

Hello to my Children of the Night!

I am  very glad to hear that the blackout protesting SOPA/PIPA was so successful. Today I added a little something to my http://originalzombiemadam.blogspot.com/2012/01/oh-black-polish-youre-still-my-favorite.html mani.

I love... no I ADORE vampires. Everything about them. The myth and legacy, the movies and books, after all who wouldn't want to live forever? I will put the note here that I am a fan of the Anne Rice style Southern Gothic vamp. This also includes your True Blood vampires as well.  *ahem* Vampires do NOT sparkle!



I originally saw this concept as a tribute to True Blood and I really can't remember where (I mean no disrespect) and knew I just had to try it. The lips should have been a true red but instead I went a little brighter with a mini of Lancome Vernis Absolu in Extrovert. The teeth were done with a Sally Hanson nail art pen in white. I am very proud of this one. 

I went to dinner with a girlfriend that night who had to have a picture of it. She asked my why I don't work in a nail salon *blushes*. Honestly folks I've been doing the nail art thing for about 6 months. I highly doubt too, I could find myself a salon where I wouldn't have to paint pretty little flowers and I don't do (as of yet) pretty little flowers.

I probably won't post again until next week so y'all have an amazing weekend and I'll see you again on Morbid Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment