Friday, January 27, 2012

I Heart Zombies

Greetings and Happy Freaky Friday!

I guess I finally got my creative mojo back. For about tow days I've been dragging around with bare nails *gasp* at a total loss as to what to do with them. Today I reached into a drawer and pulled out one of my favorite shirts. The Boy got it for it. It's a lime green shirt that simply says across the front I <3 Zombies. Then inspiration struck! The color of the shirt is almost identical to my Sally Hanson Lickity-Split Lime and (the swatch is here) away I went.
Here is my Happy Zombie Shirt!

I deceided that I was going to create the phrase across the three center nails and this is what I came up with.

Yes they're upside-down but you can read it that way!

As you can see it is "eye", a stamped hart, and a zombie (kinda). The pinky has his brains showing but alas the thumb is not pictured because it is blank! I simply ran out of ideas. Maybe y'all can help me out and give me a suggestion for the thumb?
If y'all are interested I can do a tutorial on how to recreate this look. Honestly, it was surprisingly simple for a free-hand design. The hardest part was the "brain". It's a combination of beige and a little Sinful Colors 24/7.

Hope y'all have an amazing weekend. I applied for a part time job as a information desk clerk (so I have money for goodies) and am really hoping it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment