Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Score

Hello to my Children of the Night!

Went out shopping yesterday with a friend and found a set of L.A.Colors polishes, 5 for $5. I picked this one over some of the neons due to the pretty teal color in this set.

Shade  
I have no idea what the names are. I'll have to do a little research and find out. There are some fun colors here but they're looking like they're all going to be very sheer shimmers.
Sun
 Here you can get a better idea of the colors. From left to right are: black glitter shimmer, blue shimmer, teal shimmer (reason I bought it), lime green shimmer, orange shimmer, magenta shimmer, purple shimmer. I think a magenta is supposed to be a red but it's *far* to pink for me to call a red. It also seems to be the sheerest  color in the bunch. Can't wait to swatch these colors.

This weekend went out and bought Paranormal Activity 3 and I"m very pleased to say that the small screen does not lessen the impact of the movie. It was a really great buy. For my whole review of the movie, click here. Tomorrow is the Boy's 30th birthday and he has a mani request for me, that should be different.

Have a bloody good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment