Saturday, January 14, 2012

Zombie Mani part Deux

Greetings to my Children of the Night! I hope y'all had a good and week and are enjoying your Sinister Saturday. Admittedly this week was a long one for me and I'm not exactly sad to see the rear end of it. I spent most of Thursday in a total haze after Wednesday night. Friday, while it was the 13th and obviously MY favorite day, it was a bit cold for me. I've really been enjoying our 80 degree weather in January.

This is part two of that fabulous Lickity-Split Lime mani I did earlier in the week. I'm actually a huge fan of the crackle coat trend. Crackle coat hides a multitude of sins and I just really like the effect it gives. So far I only own two but I will definitely be buying more. Today I used my Sally Hanson Ink Splatter. My bottle has gotten a little thick and hard to work with but I love it and am willing to work with it.

This effect to me is to dye for. It looks like that rotting zombie radioactive flesh busting through the black. I even put three coats of a WnW glow-in-the-dark over the green so my green shards glow in the dark. It's very Incredible Hulk.

I hope y'all have a marvelous weekend. Get out and do something exciting and leave me a comment telling me all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment