Thursday, January 05, 2012

Gore & Glitter

Happy New Year to my Children of the Night. I know I've been away for a long time. I had to take some time to reevaluate, and decide what direction I really wanted to go in. It was in this vacuum, that one of my dearest friends dropped a single statement, "Gore & Glitter." I thought, why not?

I may love my gore, horror, and things that go bump in the night but I'm also a plus sized princess on a mission. I want to make goth chic again; think Morticia Addams (in a size18). I love my black clothes, dark eyeliner, and pale complexion. Just because your look is Gothic inspired doesn't mean you have to scare the neighbors. I must admit I still have my moments of wanting to freak out the norms, but that's not an everyday thing.

So here enters my new direction: fashion, gore, make-up, and glitter. In the next month, I'm going to starting a YouTube channel to post video tutorials for my nail and make-up looks, along with recipes. 

To those of you who stayed, I thank you. To anyone new... wait as Something Wicked (and glittery) This Way Comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment